2 tsp Hibiscus tea
1 tsp Burnside Estate Nilgiri tea
1/2 cup hot water 203 F (almost boiling)
1/2 cup Mango juice
Tall glass full of ice cubes
1. Place Hibiscus into a heat-proof cup and Nilgiri into a second cup.
2. Pour half of the boiled water into each cup and steep both teas for 2 minutes.
3. During the steep pour the mango juice into your tall glass of ice cubes.
4. Slowly strain or filter both teas into your glass of ice and mango juice.
5. Mix gently to preserve the layered effect and enjoy!
Talk to us at http://www.facebook.com/Itoen